Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Salsa Recipe


A few weeks ago, when I was literally swimming in fresh tomatoes from my garden, I posted an idea on what to do with all of them...  Salsa.  Last sunday at church, one of the sweet ladies in my church came up to me and told me that she had seen my Salsa article on my blog.  She handed me another Salsa recipe and told me how wonderful it was.  I have plans on trying the recipe next week.  But, in the meantime, I thought that I would share it with all of you!  It sounds wonderful! - Enjoy!


Salsa

3/4 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
6 tsp. minced garlic
4 tsp. Oregano
2 tsp. Cumin
4 TBS Cilantro
1tsp. salt
8 Cups tomatoes
15 large or 20 small Jalapeno Peppers- finely chopped ( the more seeds and veins you remove, the milder the Salsa will be)
1C. chopped onions
1/2 tsp. black pepper

Cook about 20 minutes- and place in jars (sealed).



No comments:

Post a Comment