Friday, June 17, 2011

Cooking with Coupons...


If you've noticed, there have been quite a few coupons out lately for the new Philidelphia Cooking Creme.  Since I had these coupons, I decided that I would try the product.  Let me share with you the recipe that I used.

Baked Rotini
What you need:
1 pound Cooked ground beef
1/4 c. chopped onion
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce (I used Ragoo that I got for .50 with coupons) :)
1 tub (10 oz.) philidelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme (use $1.00 coupon found in last Sundays paper0
1 C. KRAFTshredded mozzerella Cheese, divided
3 C. cooked Rotini pasta

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Brown meat with onion in a large non-stick skillet.  Draincooked meat.  Stir in Spaghetti Sauce, 3/4 C. cooking creme, and 1/2 C.Mozzerella.  Cook and Stir for 3- minutes, or until Mozzerella is mlted.  Add cooked pasta and mix lightly.

Spoon into a 2-qt. casserole dish.  Top with remanig cooking creme and mozzerella.  Cover dish.

Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through, uncovering after 15 minutes.


I made this dish this evening (see picture above).  It was absolutely delicious.  Philidelphia Cooking Creme is deffinately a product that I will be buying again.  I hope that you will try the recipe.  If you are interested in finding more recipes for Philidelphia Cooking Creme, you can visit http://www.kraft.com/.  Happy cooking!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment