Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!



I just wanted to take a minute to wish each and every one of you a Happy 4th of July!
I know that today will be filled with cookouts and fireworks for so many people.  But, i hope that you will take just a few moments to thank God for our country and for the men and women who have given of themselves to defend it, so that we might have the freedom that we enjoy. 

I plan on spending the evening with my family and a few friends.  I'll be getting busy in the kitchen in just a little while...  Whats on the menu?  Hamburgers and hotdogs (on the grill, of course), Potato Salad, Baked Beans, and Pasta Salad.  And to top it off, I'll be making a Banana Split Cake for dessert.  I will also be making Red and Blue Rice Krispie Treats for the kids. 
We'll top off our evening with fireworks.

Happy 4th!  God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment